Tuesday, July 23, 2024

"The Trump Phenomenon" by Garland Nixon

 

For some reason this farking program won't allow me to insert the video so all I can do is provide the URL.

Prez erection frenzy always tests my patience with the human race, and although this time around people are perhaps being EVEN MORE IDIOTIC than ever, if that's possible, I have to admit that this erection cycle has amusement value like no other, albeit a darker amusement than I'd like to indulge in. The Garland Nixon talk is quite illuminating on why Trump gets people so passionate, and I got some good yuks out of it. And yuks are about the best one can hope for with these dismal, infernal goings-on. 

The last ten minutes or so are interesting in that Nixon points out that Amazon has, overnight, scrubbed access to negative books on Kamala Harris. Will people actually believe that Harris would make an effective "leader of the free world?" After all, Karine Jean-Pierre says she's the future of the Democratic Party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus