Monday, March 4, 2024

"The Burned-Out Saga Continues, plus Some Breaking Blah, Blah, Blah" by Cindy Sheehan

 

Click here for Exit the Cuckoo's Nest's posting standards and aims. 

If you’uns (I’m first generation California, but 2nd generation Okie) remember, a few days ago I posted a Substack named:

Not Burned Out, but Burned

Since I consider myself an editorial writer—I don’t do investigative journalism, even though I’ve gone deep down many rabbit holes—I comment on current events FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. I am not psychic, so my perspective is the only one I can give.

In the Burned out post, I was answering a stranger about why they didn’t see me around, lately. The person is very nice, but after I sent them my reply, which wasn’t about them, but about the so-called peace and social justice community and its unquestioning compliance with the fascist/ineffective Macaroni-19 measures and the untested, very profitable, Magic Needle Juice™ mandates, this is part of their reply, again, this is not about them, but used as an illustration for the greater prevailing zeitgest:

I'm sorry. I got stabbed but I don't think you're evil. I have issues where even the flue (sic) could do me in.

   Most people have forgotten all about it. If you made it to the stage, nobody would think about vax unless you mention it. Play on the things we all agree on and you'll have them eating out of the palm of your hand. Consider it an experiment.

A few thoughts about this reply before I share my reply with you’uns. (Stuck on Okie this morning).

First of all, no offense intended, I think it’s super dumb to inject untested pHARMa into your body—I suspect all pHARMa (think “opioid crisis” etc) and that policy has served me well, so far.

Secondly, if I believe in “your body, your choice” then jab your brains out. Get all the HARMaceuticals you want, find your closest drug pusher and go crazy. Pfizer be praised, but, please give us skeptics the same space.

Lastly, telling me what to say, or think, no matter how passive-aggressively it’s presented never goes well. I actually have zero craps to give about having people eating out of my palm, because, I share MY truth, and THE truth as best as I understand it, and others can take it, or leave it.

So, this is my brief response to their assertion that: Most people have forgotten all about it.

I cover many things on my site and am still focused on politics and imperialism, but, many of us who refused the Magic Needle Juice lost jobs; doctors and nurses lost their licenses to practice; university students were expelled from school; I myself lost a substantial monthly stipend and I lost my place in that group; an organization that I founded in 2017 (Women's March on the Pentagon) because I was the only board member that was questioning the propaganda; I have lost many friends and colleagues who not only disagreed with me, but publicly bashed me---It's easy to say to "move along" but some of us, like me, are still scrambling to catch up. Can you imagine working at a job for 25 years, then you are summarily dumped because you put your health over money? That didn't happen to me, but I was in the organization that was subsidizing me for 10 years. Besides the money, having people you love kick you to the curb is very hurtful.

So, there are a lot of us that will probably never be able to move on and I am not the one who drew that line. I could work with and still love anyone who took the vax. The only thing is we should all respect each other's adult ability to make choices for our own health. The thing is, many of the fake revolutionaries I worked with would only tolerate one choice---even though we are all pro-women's health choices re reproduction. 

It’s like that one op-ed awhile back where the author exhorted us to just “move forward” and forgive those who tried to cancel any opposition during the Mac-19 years. There is also the meme that the only reason we didn’t get the clot shot is because we had some kind of weird 6th or 7th sense that prevented us from doing it, not that we listened to true health professionals, or did our own damn research.


These are a couple of news items I found interesting today.

While “cursing” “tyrannical” countries for blocking/killing/attacking journalists (except for all those killed by Israel in Gaza, Julian Assange, and Gonzalo Lira, for example), Genocide Joe’s FBI just arrested a journalist for COVERING January 6th (even though mainstream outlets were also there covering it):

PLUS, IDGAF if a journalist is rightwing, leftwing, or middlewing—journalism has first amendment protection here in the US, for whatever that is worth these days!


The '“highest court in the realm” rules that Colorado, and, perhaps, the other states, probably (in a unanimous-ish ruling) cannot ban Trump from ballots using clause 3 of the 14th amendment based on Trump being ACCUSED of being an insurrectionist (despite evidence to the contrary).

Here is a report from lamestream CiaNN:


Hopefully, for these week’s episode of SheeLilly, Dakotah and I will shed more light on these topics, plus Stupor Tuesday analysis, etc.

Leave a comment

Share Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox Newsletter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus